Online dating without a picture?

do girls agree to go out with someone without seeing a photo. even if I claim to be good looking?

i am not comfortable sharing my photo in public or sharing photo with her

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU CRAZY? That's no bueno. That's like... asking to be kidnapped and murdered. Never ever ever. Besides, you may think you're good looking but to others you may be unattractive. And you obviously don't know how online dating sites work. Girls get a shitload of messages, they don't even respond to everyone with pics, much less without. It just seems way too shady. But if you still wanna do it, go ahead and good luck. You'll need it. Plenty of it lol.

What Girls Said 12

• I would be very hesitant to meet up with somebody who didn't send me at least one photo of what they looked like (usually through snapchat) to prove who they were. This is because I can't be sure if they are really who they claim to be, or a catfish/somebody much older who could be dangerous.

• I only share if I know them!

• Lmfao not a chance

• I need to see a pic but he can send me on email or something else

• no. that's just asking for trouble

• No because I would think he is cat fishing me

• no i'm not... i need to know its not some creep lol

• Always see a photo!

• Yes it is
    Be yourself if the girl doesn't Understand that let her go!

• ... dude wtf are you thinking? what if you were a rapist and she couldnt say oh this guy, if your not comfortable with showing a picture of yourself then dont do online dating

• no and nobody will contact you, they will think your a perv

• Stats say no - and even less so for the ladies without pics, to be clear.

What Guys Said 5

• If your not comfortable about putting a photo up then I don't think dating sites would be any good for you maybe meeting someone who is not online would be best for you like a night out clubbing etc it's always safe for a girl if she had an idea what the guy on the dating website looks like before she goes on the date but then again some people could create a fake account and put fake pics up

• You'd better be pretty slick with words if you want a girl to go for that one. I suppose it can be possible but very unlikely.

• Yep sure, would date a 69 year old pedophile.

• Very few girls or guys will agree to that, i would wager

• I wouldn't if I were a woman