Am I ugly or what?

So I'm a 17 year old guy and I'm at point where I kinda really want a girlfriend but I'm not the most out going with new people. I'm funny and tall and have a well rounded personally. But I don't talk to many girls I don't know if I'm just ugly or what because I've seen some guys I know I look better than but see them some good looking girls. So any advice on how to put my self out there and meet someone

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg! You remind me of my current boyfriend. We are both 21 now and I'm his first girlfriend. He never had a girlfriend All throughout high school. He was HILARIOUS and got class clown but never tried talking to girls and wasn't out there too much. He's very tall & Skinny. I always thought he was super cute but never tried talking to him until College. I just literally thought he was never interested in girls so I never really tried. YOU have to try talking to girls, girls aren't going to go up to YOU

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how to meet people, I know how to make female friends/acquaintances.

But I've still never had a girlfriend. So... apparently you need to know more than how to meet someone.

What Girls Said 8

• Don't force anything, first off. Let it happen naturally. Find a girl you really like first, you don't want to chase random girls, or a lot of girls, you might come off as desperate. If you are as great as you say you are, you shouldn't have a problemm getting a girl if you approach it the right way!!!

• Well I'd need to me. some girls first that's what I need help with

• Meet

• Like it matters!

• nah man

• I'm pretty much the same (but a girl) and since this school years started I've just tried to talk to more people and even get some of my friends to introduce me to them. Maybe you could try that'?

And can you please give your oppinion on my question? I'm stuck and have no clue what I should so

• Just go to the girls and he like hi my name is blablabla and introduce yourself to them and in end they might really like you who knows

• Where the pic @

• why do u need one? relationships come up if you like that person and they like u back...

• If u could read you would see that I said "want"

• Fake it till you make it. In other words, if you act like you know what you're doing with confidence and genuinity then they will believe it too. You are what you think you are ;)

What Guys Said 0