How can I make my voice more feminine and soprano when talking normally?

I hate how my voice sounds and I fear that I sound like a dude and it will turn off guys. And don't say guys aren't attracted to me because I'm chubby because I'm well aware of that and I'm actively trying to solve that problem.

My voice is sort of husky and people say I have an accent, and I probably do because I'm from Europe. My pitch is low and soft, and i heard my voice in a recording and I'm cringing at the sound of it. I sound like a bloody guy and I want to have a warm and modulating feminine voice like Emma Watson.

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes you think your voice is too deep? Chicks with deep voices are sexy. As are chicks with accents. There's two big things in you favor.

Do you use vulgar language? Do you speak too fast and run your words together? Do you speak too loudly? If so, don't. Plain and simple

Meter your speed and use proper pronunciation/elocution. Play sentences like they're an instrument. And, certainly don't use a recording of your voice for a reference.

Check out how, especially, news people speak. They've all curbed their regional accents to be what is considered proper "American English". Basically a mid-western affect with no noticeable regional accents, and notice how they pronounce every word properly, even when speaking quickly. It's amazing. And it's something they've practiced and been taught. They are from all parts of the country, but speak the same; sort of like "The Queens English" Every country has their standard formally accepted speech. Just a boring FYI.

• I speak as if I am about to slip into a different language. I speak softly and I only use vulgar language around my sisters while out in public, my voice is more formal and modulated. I used to have a speech impertinent, but it's gone now. However, if I'm excited or happy, my voice is lighter and higher,. I pronounce certain words different because of my foreign language background. People say that I have a British accent while others say they're not sure of the accent, but says that it's definitely European.

• I used to speak German and I have no idea. I compare my voice to other girls and I've heard my voice in video before.

• Did you know English is a Germanic language? Like English, it's not a Latin based (romance) language and it's more staccato. So, maybe, you're thinking it's harsh sounding, but it sounded very sexy when Ingrid Bergman spoke English, no denying that.

I'm sure you sound just fine. But if it is a major concern for u see an MD who specializes in "Eye, Ear Nose & Throat". They can check the air flow through the organs, and the organs themselves that that produce voice. Then you'll know for sure you're good and they can answer any questions you may have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe me your voice is fine! Just like you wish you had a higher voice, girls who have higher voices wish they had low, husky seductive voices (I am one). It's a mind thing, so don't worry about it. You probably sound awesome to other people.

What Guys Said 3

• I think your fucking hot and you should stay the way you are

• Someone will love your voice. But if insist, I would say get surgery. I honestly believe it's petty that guys around you think like that.

• just sound feminine

• Well, that's helpful. How? Talk higher and possibly fake a British accent?

• just mske it sound feminine. British accent aren't feminine

What Girls Said 2

• Your voice appears deeper in your head than in reality (when it's picked up by people). This is the case for everyone. Also guys don't care about your voice cause... it's just a voice. They will care if your clearly speak in a fake one though.

• You have to learn to love it. Of course there's ways you can sound more feminine but you'll always revert to your normal voice when you're not consciously doing the feminine voice.

Your voice really doesn't matter to guys. They may prefer more feminine voices but it doesn't make you incapable of attracting guys if you have a husky voice.