Should I take what this guys says seriously?

So what happened was me and this guy used to talk and he was kinda "talking/dating" my friend and he cheated on her and he got mad and messenger me saying this and then at then at the end he blocked me, should I be worried about what he said or should I just ignore it? I also blocked him

I don't know him in real life by the way
Because I met him online but we haven't met in person

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore this. It sounds like you were true to yourself and stuck up for your friend when she needed you. He is just upset because he got hurt and he doesn't know how else to direct this emotional pain other than directing it at you. From what I read it really sounds like you did the right thing.

Peace, Love, Happiness

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just ignore it. The conversation was incredibly immature, I doubt he actually could do anything.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• no u shouldn't!

• you dont know him in real life? how come lol

• I met him online on a dating app lol but we haven't met in person

• does he know what u look like? or do u know what he looks like? you guys haven't done anything... id ignore it. unless he knows where u live?

• Yeah he knows what I look like from my pics but he blocked me so he won't be able to see them anymore and we both live in different city's but the only thing he knows is what city I live in