LADIES/GIRLS: when was the last time you got approached? how did he approach you? and how often do you get approached?

the poll if for how often. guys on here seem to think women/girls get approached constantly, until we hit 30 of course, then the men run from us. ;) lol

I'm curious how often it actually happens. be sure to share your age below. let's see if that really makes much difference.

• multiple times a day.
  • once every day or so.
  • a few times a week.
  • few times a month.
  • rarely.
  • never.
  • I'm a man/boy.
anyone else before I close this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I go weeks (and months) without being approached while yesterday it happened twice. It usually depends on how much I go out alone. 2 guys in the last week asked me if I had a tissue and then kept asking me questions and talking to me... it left me thinking "is this some kind of new trend I don't know anything about?" Haha

What Guys Said 4

• I disagree with your sarcastic comment about women over 30. I find women over 30 more attractive than younger women and I've heard that from others. So many women, their beauty and maturity improves around this age up through 5x.

• so you realized it's sarcasm yet took it seriously. hmmm

• there's a wink and a lol. I think most people got the joke

• guess I'm too serious.

• I got approached yesterday by a bug, he approached the evil intent of giving my a heart attack, tried to land right on my shirt, thankfully I usually don't get approached by bugs as I try to keep my distance from them.

• Guys on here are also sexually frustrated nerds who haven't made it to first base yet OP

• Well to be fair that's because a lot of girls say that they are distrustful or rude to guys that hit on them because they get hit on constantly and they can't keep taking forever to nicely reject them.

What Girls Said 15

• I said a few times a month, but I bartend so I am kind of in the crossfire. Then after work I get drinks in a local bar, so its just a result of my lifestyle. For the record I will never want to meet someone in these situations and never have. Most of the guys are older and unattractive anyways. Otherwise, I have been approached a couple times in the grocery store and at a movie theater. One guy gave me his card and the guy in the grocery store just said I was attractive and asked for my number. I did not respond to either. I am shy and like to get to know people in some sort of casual setting rather than going out with complete strangers. The best way for a guy to approach someone is say something that is original and ACTUALLY funny, or just introduce themselves and start a good convo.

• I get stared at and smiles from men in stores, but never had one approach. in the past I preferred to go out with guys I met through mutual friend and had gotten to know a bit first too. now I hangout with so few people and we next to never get together so I'd rather just meet someone own my own.

• IRL, rarely. Last time i got approached by a stranger was in a supermarket but that was two months ago. Most guys in Sweden don't have the guts to approach girls on the street but I do notice them looking at me. When I go out, I can get 5-10 guys in one night. Less if I'm surrounded by a group of friends, more if I go somewhere alone. I don't use dating apps anymore, too many messages from desperate guys...

• I think most guys only approach in bars/clubs these days. although to be perfectly honest I don't want to be approached on the street. I'm usually in the zone and having a random guy come up to Mr then always catches me off guard, causing me to feel uncomfortable with him no matter what.

• Yeah, I feel the same way. It's definitely not common to be approached by strangers on the street so you don't know how to react. Some guys can be creepy too... It's easier in clubs, especially if you're tipsy

• I say rarely as a face to face thing, but when online dating I'd get upwards of 30 requests a day.
    Different settings etc. I think it also depends how often a girl goes out, who she goes with (if with male friends I'd imagine that'd turn away other guys thinking she's taken) etc.

• Im 17 almost 18, i get honked at, and catcalled walking to school. I dont wear 'slutty' clothing maybe some makeup if im feeling fancy

• ugh! I hate that some guys do that. the worst are the guys who actually think it's going to work.

• Like a year ago at work, a customer complimented me and asked me if I was single while his girlfriend went to use the bathroom

😐

• i almost never get approached lol tbh not even on ig girls get all these dms im like bitch where every guy I've ever spoken to i approached them first and whatever guy does approach me gets scared bc and i hate to admit it is bc im mean af if you're not talking fast enough and wasting my time ill snap on you or ignore you im much meaner in person tbh

• I get approached maybe once every year or so.

• no way! you still go out you must get approached more than that

• ahh, yes. I tried inviting a friend to the movies a month ago. she told me she doesn't like movies. weird.

• That is weird. I'm always up for a movie. Too bad you don't live closer!

• It's very rare for me. It's been a long time since anyone has approached me IRL. A real long time.

• was he sweet about it? did you end up going on a date or anything with the guy?

• what a dumbass! he probably only stood you up to get back at you for turning him down the year before. oh well, his loss

• I always say that to him. His excuse was that his car broke down. But I didn't hear this excuse until a few days later.

• There was this guy on Facebook that wanted to go on a date with me but I said no and he wouldn't stop bothering me so I blocked him. I rarely ever get approached and I don't think a guy has ever asked me out face to face.

• It rarely happens but if I go out for an evening with the girls it happens most times.

• the last time i got approached was like a year ago. this black dude just bluntly asked me and his personailty doesn't match mine so i denied it nicely. and i pretty much never get aporoached that much.

• I get approached maybe once or twice a year.

• Hasn't happened yet.

• you're still young. I think right after high school guys start asking girls out much more

• When I was 13, he tell me he'll give me 100 if I sleep with him. Rarely, I never go out alone anymore so.

• I know right? I'm 23. Voted E.

• I think most girls are so caught off guard when a guy approaches them that they don't know what to think and reject the guy

• @red324 what do you mean? I think guys don't have the confidence in approaching girls as much as before. It is also some girls' attitudes that cause guys to be less confident too. So I understand it is all a cycle. But it is a fact that girls these days get approached less than before. So it is not like how guys imagine it.