Why do guys look at me if they have a girlfriend?

Hey guys so i've had situation come up a couple of times during college and it always starts out the same... I have a class with a guy, we never talk but always make eye contact/ he stares at me, the semester ends and then somewhere down the road they get a girlfriend.

Now I had this happen with this one guy who I kid you not for about 2 years would constantly make eye contact/stare at me and not make a move and still continues to do so even though he has a girlfriend.

I guess I just don't really understand?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know, seems like he has a wandering eye.

• its because we all like to window shop and look at attractive people. these guys clearly think you are hot. maybe you should make the move sometime.

What Girls Said 1

• You might be overthinking it. Everyone LOOKS. I mean I may not be attracted to somebody- but I just have a thing for analyzing the things around me, especially the people. It doesn't mean they are interested in you in any way souley on the fact that they have stated at you. There are a number of other potential factors. But it's always possible I guess.