Guys, Would You Date A Girl like Me?

I Don't Believe In prenups.(sign of lack of trust, sign of lack of commitment and shows planning for end game strategy)
I Don't Believe in sex before marriage.( why buy a cow if the milk is free?)
I think the man should pay on a first date.( gender roles should exist and I'm a traditional gal)

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely!!! I love it when a woman knows what she whats. Girls with high standards like you end up much happier in life. You want a husband and a future not a bunch of deadbeat baby daddies.

What Guys Said 23

• Ok, so a bit of a rant here lol. I'm the complete opposite so probably not. If I may offer a different point of view for you to consider?

Prenups do not have anything to do with lack of trust, commitment or planning for the end (guys do not see it this way at all). Nobody knows the future and the divorce rate is higher than it's ever been (so it is a very real possibility in the future no matter how good your relationship seems to be). When guys get divorced they often get taken to the cleaners big time. I'm talking working 16-20hr days, 3 jobs and they still can't take care of themselves because they are paying it all to the ex wife (who does nothing but sit at home and collect it), plus she has taken most, if not all of their possessions. So a prenup for a guy is just protection SHOULD a divorce happen (it also protects the woman).

I think sex before marriage is extremely important and it has nothing to do with getting it. It's finding out if you both are sexually compatible and what kind of sex drives each other has. I hear all the time, "I want sex more than he/she does and it's ruining my marriage" Or, "my husband can't get me off" I believe you should find all this out BEFORE you get married.

Paying for the first date. I think it should be split (all dates), unless determined otherwise (example, girl doesn't work and guy does so he agrees to). Of one pays one time, then the other the next. It's not 1920 anymore, woman work, they should share the expense. Woman that think like you do is why I don't like dating, all the pressure is on the guy, plus, he has to pay also. So the result (the way I see it anyway) is woman can just sit back and enjoy, pick and choose without any "cost" to them. No wonder they LOVE dating so much. They don't have to do or pay anything and they have pretty much the say whether dates continue or not.

• 1) Disagree.

2) I'm of the belief that things in a relationship should happen organically, sex included. It happens when both people involved are ready, not when you decide to schedule it.

3) I'm definitely more than willing to pay on the first date, and those thereafter. Although I'm a young guy, that aspect of traditional gender role has been beaten into my mind since I was a little boy, and I'm not sure how comfortable I would be with making the other person pay (and if she does, then it'd probably be scarce).

• You don't believe in prenups? But if you were older and of course leagle in age and we got married for example you would take my home from me if we got divorced knowing I bought it before we met?

• No, I will not take anything from you that is not rightfully mine and I believe my partner will do the same.

• Awesome very mature answer good deal

• You are young, perhaps the same age as my kids. I respect and admire your traditional views.

I am not commenting based on your actual question for obvious reason. Just a comment on your first point. I think pre-nup is a traditional thing created by society. It sounds like a contract. I also feel, it is used for financial protection in case of a breakup. For "us", we only go by what our religion mandates for care and protection of the woman. That is also essentially a social contract but it's not "optional".

• I think guys with money don't see prenups as plans to later split up but see them as insurance just in case it happens being there's too many opportunist these days. Me I'd never ball and chain without her signing one cause I don't want to lose my five dollars cause of some chick. However if she wants to split a happy meal I would gladly do that.

• Any man with money who doesn't get a prenup is an idiot. It's not about planning for the end, rather planning for the future. Then of course you couple that with the fact I enjoy sex and don't necessarily endorse marriages.

The only thing you'd have for me is the belief in traditional gender roles, however that's a broad spectrum and could in all likelihood mean something entirely different to you then it is to me.

Conclusion - Not a chance in high hell.

• yes, i did

• Milk for free... Well you charge for sex and then don't want a prenup... You sound like an entrapping whore. No thanks, I'm no sucker...

• Yeah I would. That what I believe in. The prenup thing is sort of iffy though. The same argument can be used against you.

• No because I strongly disagree with your first two points.

• Yeah sure
    Just a bit too young, but the description seems ok ^^

• Nope, because I'm modern and want my girl to be modern also. It's the 21st century not the 18th century.

• well no seex for me then since i won't get married trololol :P

and since you are a traditional gal gonna want a sammich and dont talk unless i say :)

• No. On the sex alone.

How am I gonna marry someone before I know we're sexually compatible?

That would be madness.

• I wouldn't. Sexless relationships are out for me.

• nope i would never, because im modern and also want my wife/girl to be modern

• Nope

• sure.

• "I Don't Believe In prenups.(sign of lack of trust, sign of lack of commitment and shows planning for end game strategy)"
    Divorce happens/shit happens... it's just being prepared for a situation.

"I Don't Believe in sex before marriage.( why buy a cow if the milk is free?)"
    If you're sex life sucks, divorce will definitely happen. I would rather go for a test drive before I make a downpayment.

"I think the man should pay on a first date.( gender roles should exist and I'm a traditional gal)"
    What is this... the 1950s? If a woman has money, she should pay for herself... or we should go half and half on the bill, unless it's a special occasion. Women have jobs and work just like men.

Final notes - I wouldn't date you

• No. I probably would have when i was your age, but knowing what i know now, if i was that age again, no chance.

• No, you're to young. I might prefer your aunt or mom. :)

• Why buy a cow if the milk is free? That's funny but what does that mean!!!
    Obviously guys like girls like you!!!

• To be honest, no.

What Girls Said 4

• no thanks girl, no prenup, I'm out

• They would date u if your a millionaire.

• WOW.

• I am just like you. i'm gonna read the responses from men now lolololol