Will my boyfriend dump me for being fat?

When I first met him I was 64kg, now I'm 59kg and on my weight loss/toning up journey at the moment. My goal is 50kg (I am 165cm).
I am afraid that my boyfriend will leave me for taking so long to lose weight. He said I was beautiful when he first met me and I know he's into skinny, firm ass girls... But I don't have that at the moment.
We have things in common, he praises me all the time for my good sense of humour, etc.
just worried... Any ways to get him to stay while I lose the weight? Thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not fat, at that height you probably only need to get to 8 and a half stone so you're not far off. But anyway, I doubt he'll leave you as you are losing the weight and getting fitter aren't you? Most women would rather not do anything at all to lose weight and make all kinds of excuses not to, so the fact that you're not lazy/weak works in your favour.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. He dated you when you were fatter, why would he dump you know? I think it's wonderful how far you came already.
    2. You're not really fat, sounds like a normal healthy weight to me. Maybe it would look even better if you went down to 55-57 kg and maintain there, but I think 50 is a bit too little. Don't get an eating disorder please :/

If you feel insecure, talk with your boyfriend about it. You're in a relationship, you should be able to talk about shit. He'll probably tell you you're beautiful as you are :)

What Guys Said 10

• lol your boyfriend is dumb cause no matter what
    you are gonna get bigger and fatter
    and less attractive

that's how the world works, everything gets worse not better
    qmanagement.typepad.com/.../6a00e553d2210f88330112790aa8e328a4-320wi

images.medicaldaily.com/.../old-lady.jpg

robjhyndman.com/.../..._age_human_skeleton-SPL.jpg

• Chances are he's with you for more than your body. If he does dump you, then you are better off without him anyway. You want a boyfriend that is going to love you for you, no matter what you look like.

• Well work hard :)
    Be healthy, eat and exercise
    If he sees that he'll be very proud

• We don't know your boyfriend but if he's worth his cock and balls he wouldn't.

• Nobody dumps for something as trivial as weight.

• He might if he said that OP

• If he's pushing this agenda then you need to break things off.

Otherwise you're letting your self consciousness get the better of you and you need to take a chill pill with as many calories in it as you want.

• try to seduce him often with ur looks , dont feel insecure

• No, he won't. If he was willing to start dating you, he's okay with it, he might be happy you're improving.

If you'd started at 50 then gone to 64 ... that might be different.

• You aren't fat any way?

What Girls Said 7

• Unless he points it out I wouldn't worry about it. And if he did dump you because of your weight then' he's shallow and you deserve better. That doesn't seem to be the case though based on your question. Besides, 59 kg sounds like a healthy weight... If I were you I'd maybe go down to 55 kg but that's it. I'm 167 and my weight is 55 kg. I've never heard a guy complain, quite the opposite actually. Just make sure to eat healthy and exercise and you'll have a firm ass. Squats and other exercises help too if you the look you're going for is a rounded bubble butt. Just keep in mind that muscle is heavier than fat so if you get really fit you could actually end up weighing more. You'll have better proportions though. So my advice would be to stop staring blindly at your weight and focus on how your body looks. You wouldn't want to be skinny fat, would you?

• how tall are you?

• You said it yourself. When you two met you were 64kg so maybe weight isn't as important to him as you think it is. He wants/loves/loves you for who you are, not who you want to be. Or at least, he should.

• metric? where are you from? If Europe, probably yes. Europeans can stand even chubby.

• He should no leave you for being fat, and especially if you are losing weight, he definitely should not. If he leaves you he is just a scumbag

• If you're working on it I don't see why he would.

• You can't control him even if you're perfect weight he won't stay if he doesn't want to.