Can a cheating girl change?

I want to ask , can a girl (20 years old) ... who cheated on a guy can really change?
Or once a cheater is always a cheater?
Can a cheating woman really change?

• Cheating woman never changes, loyalty doesn't mean shit to them. If they are not happy in a relation , they will line up replacement instead of fixing it.
  • Cheating woman can change once she is realises what she missing on and wants that guy back. But she can still cheat.
  • Cheating woman can change once she is realises what she missing on and wants that guy back. This time , she will never leave this guy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• My view on cheating women, and men, is simple:
    People can change. But they almost never do. Change is hard. It takes time, effort, and an actual desire to be a different person. And like any bad habit, it is easy to think you have changed, and then do the very same thing you tried to stop doing, again.

If you care for a person enough to give them a chance, they might surprise you. They might actually change. But I don't expect it. Men and women are both usually better off taking the view of "once a cheater, always a cheater" with their partners, and finding someone they KNOW they can trust.

• Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody forgives..

• So what should i do?

• Which way bro?

• I can't really decide for you :( you do what makes you happy.. Personally I am very forgiving so I would give her a chance.

• she can change but there's a good chance she'll do it again. So u'll just have to accept the fact that you probably cheated on tou