Being born an Indian man is a curse on the dating field?

If you're an Indian man, irrespective of your personality, kindness, achievements, personal grooming or body.. You are just that - an Indian. The bottom of the barrel. The most unattractive race in the eye of the female gender. The world's response to your miseries is "you'll never get on with women with that attitude". Who gives.. at the end of the day, it's better to be alone than with people who don't like you for your race. Everyone hates Indians, especially other Indians. That's right. And ESPECIALLY Indian women... until they realize that the only thing that'll work out for them (and the guys) is an arranged marriage.
Happy dating people :)
I'll be working on becoming a millionaire.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, we live in a society that is very ignorant filled with people who like to categorize Indian men by stereotypes. I don't know why but people always seem to assume that Indian men are disrespectful to women and are abusive and sexist. I've personally never met anyone from India who is like that and have never met anyone who can say this is true at all. This frustrates me as a woman because, when I've expressed interest in an Indian man, friends and family advise against it and it's so annoying. Honestly? I was on a coed soccer team at university, and the majority of them were Indian. They were fun, athletic, social, and all very cute! I think there's hope for you, don't worry :) be yourself and you'll find a woman!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are more racist girls than racist guys. Cause there's much more racial prejudice among girls than guys. A girl can be of any race and skin color and won't struggle dating much but if a guy isn't white, really light skinned, or black in some cases then he's gotta compensate big time for his racial disadvantage. And Indian guys who are brown or dark skinned happen to be at the very bottom of the racial hierarchy.

• Couldn't be more true man. Women in their 20s would rather date a white guy in his 40s who is fat, unemployed and has drug addictions than a fit healthy ethnic (as in non-white) man in his 20s with a good job and future. That's how low they value ethnic man and how much prevalent white-gramps-fever is in society.

What Girls Said 4

• God just because girls are not dating you doesn't mean that the entire female population hates your race. I love guys of my race so stop demeaning other dudes just because you are getting any, millions of Indian women are dating Indian men and prefer Indian men over any different race.
    Just stop insulting us!!

• Just because you love Indian men, don't speak for all the other Indian women. Or women in general for that matter.

• Well if other Indian women or women of other countries did not prefer Indian men then why is there such high rate of Australian women married to Indian men or why is that love marriage is getting popular in India in present. And that India has very low divorce rate also proves that the couples have desire for each other. I only gave Australia's example but I think you are smart enough to see my point of view.

• Show me your proof of "such high rate of Australian women married to Indian men ". Let's see of you're smart enough to know what you're talking about with evidence.

• Ugh the victim mentality..

• wait till you get cancer and let's see people laugh at you and label you as having a victim mentality.

• your brain also seems to make you not be able to think at all :P

• @HookingSwan It only seems that way because your own brain is too small to comprehend anything i have been saying here :)

• Ok you have a look at this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Hx44SIrng He got help from the pick up artists.

• I don't think that. I don't think looks are what matter either. I don't hate Indians. I don't hate races. There's only one person I hate and they're white. I think how you treat others, yourself and your personality defines you. You just need to find someone who see that. By the sounds of it you sound ambitious, sounds like you have goals. Girls find that attractive not all but some do. Some like a man with a goal.
    I wish you good luck and you'll find her you can't give up looking though.

What Guys Said 7

• My (white) cousin married an indian guy. He's got a slight accent and everything. Great guy.

GO look at the stats on response rates by race online.

Now go look at stats on response rate by the guy's looks.
    Look at response rates by the guy's height.
    Look at response rates by the guy's income.

You can absolutely talk about impact of race on dating, but it's actually much smaller than those other factors.

Do you even lift bro?

• What's your question?

• Dude u can do date. It's not a curse. Curse is u that u didn't get any chance to do date. Curse is you that your parents are like this. Curse on your parents then that u born in India. Curse is you that u make your life like this. Curse Is you that u want to be in a arrange marriage.

• Don't talk about my parents you little keyboard warrior

• The truth is you wouldn't have the balls to abuse people's parents in their face. Hide away, troll.

• Your trolling me that u don't have bolls to say easy words to girl.

• date indian women. I've seen some beautiful indian women.

• Ah you're Indian, your country has population issues and a sex ratio due to your cultural beliefs. Fix that, and stop burning women and maybe you'll get laid more often.

• Good for you! get a lot of money and all those women will be lining up for a taste of your Chicken Tikka masala if you know what i mean ;)

• LOL,
    Another frustrated indian sperm.

• Yep. How's your dating life? Banged 500 girls in a day?

• 3-4 girls per week is all i can manage... 😝

• only? don't keep the other 496 ladies waiting all day long.