Boyfriend has no time for me anymore he's leaving for Spain for a month without me and verbal abusives me , please help?

In with my boyfriend 6 years.. lately he's been fighting with me a lot, he booked Spain in may for a month with his friend. And didn't ask me to go , even tho since Christmas I was begging him to come on holidays with me ( we haven't gone on vacation in 6years ) he booked it and I was the last to no. He won't be back till the start of July. I was so upset and he didn't speak to me for a week because I was upset about it he said I was making things worse for him. Lately he just hasn't been the same he's fighting with me and won't see me
We had plans last Saturday and he blew me off and went to his friends instead. Since Saturday iv been asking can I see him and he's like " are you fu*kin stupid can u not take no for a answer I'm busy with college work ' I said only 10 mins just for a kiss and a chat? ( we live 10mins walk away from each other ) he said " don't come down here without my permission I told you no!!!' So I haven't seen him since last week some time. It's like he just doesn't wanna see me or even miss me. I asked him if he even wanted to be with me he said " stop asking me stupid questions take your head out of your arse' he dosnt bring me out and never says anything nice. He said it's my fault he talks mean to me. I would do anything for that guy he is first love and he means so much to me but I feel drained 😢 I don't no why he's like this. So I texted him last night and said okay I'll leave you to your study I won't bother you and he said " god took you the whole day and night to reliase that' and he said " someday your gonna wish you had of listened to me' he also said " why do you think your more important then anything else? ' .. he said ' you make me hate everything " 😢😢 I just cry when he says these things. anyone have any advice thank you x

What Guys Said 2

• First off , and it's not my place to be saying this ; but I am sorry that he isn't what you would have hoped for in a boyfriend. But in all honesty it isn't how a boyfriend should act or how he should be treating you. When a relationship takes more away from you than it gives there is something very wrong. If said relationship is filling you with a sence of you and leaving you wanting more then it's time to consider if it's with the wrong person. He obviously doesn't require your time or your company and he blame this on you... I say what a steaming crock of crap !!! This is what we call manipulation , by a player or control freak. This type of person keeps you in check and hanging on by destroying your confidence and your self worth , leaving an empty shell that questions ever thing about their own life. This person is nothing more than toxins and poisons to the others heart and mind. I understand he is your first love young Lady , but one sided Love is not love that is health or rewarding

• The rest of your post was irrelevant once I read "He verbally abuses you"
    He doesn't want the relationship anymore and you clinging needs to stop.
    Cut the rope.
    He is likely waiting until he leaves to message you and tell you he's done.

• Will I just not text him anymore but he was fine last week with me? 😢

What Girls Said 1

• You should just end things. He's being a complete jerk and if he abuses you, even if it's just verbal, then you need to leave. Because it may just be verbal now but it can possibly escalate to physical abuse.