Do any of you guys do this, and why? or if not then what do you think?

Awhile back 6 months into my boyfriends and I relationship, he joked that he was going to break up with me, and well he said these certain things that he wanted me to do, so I said sure I'll fix them, and see where it goes. Around March same thing happened, he is like I want this and that, simple things that i've fixed since, and he said im fine on that. Last night, he was like I have trust issues, with these people and I was like okay well I dont talk to any of them but one, and he knows that cause he goes through my phone when I get a notification, like I dont mind, but all my friend and I do is ask each other for notes from class since we are in the same class. I said ill try and fix that, and second is lying I lie on very little things such as if Im cold and I'll be like no im fine.. when im acutally sort of cold, but anyways back to the point. He then was like I think, we should take a break.. and he was like If we get back together then Im pretty sure you'll fix that, and he was like probably not. A few minutes later bumped into him in the hallway and he was like come here, we can talk about this, and we sat down and talked about it. So do guys usually say they want to break up and then regret it so many times, and say hold on lets fix this... and he said last night I really do like you. Just wondering if y'all do this often, and if not what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• he has trust issues thats why he's very confused about the relationship. i never done this by the way.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't trust him if I were you. He changes his mind quite often. That is a sign of him being completely unstable.