Have you ever watched your girlfriend?

Sleep? My boyfriend told me yesterday that he watches me sleep, the last time I saw him I was ill, so he wanted to make sure I was still breathing so he said he was watching me. When he told me I found it cute but kinda creepy. I hope this isn't gonna happen all the time him watching me sleep? Are any of you the same too?

• Yes I watch my boyfriend/girlfriend sleep
    23% (5)38% (6)29% (11)Vote
  • No that's just creepy and weird
    32% (7)38% (6)34% (13)Vote
  • Sometimes I do.
    45% (10)24% (4)37% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I do NOT like being watched when I'm sleeping cuz I'm afraid I'll do something weird/gross and not know it. I doubt I'm a pretty sleeper.

As for watching guys, I don't. If I can't sleep I just get on my phone. It's not very entertaining watching someone sleep xD

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• never had the opportunity yet.

but if i ever did watch my girl sleep, it'd probably only be for a few brief seconds, like when I just got out of bed and I see her still lying there sleeping peacefully, kiss her on the head then go about my day.

2|0
    0|0
  • I often watch my wife sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's not something I do often, but I would on occasion. It isn't creepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not creepy, if he didn't care about you he wouldn't have done that.

1|0
    0|0
  • We all watch our love ones sleep. During this we wish them happy dreams and rest.

1|0
    0|0
  • dude i don´t find that creepy at all. it´s rather romantic in a sense to me. i mean if "some" guy did that, yeah that´s obviously 100% creppy. but your so? lol i kind of like the idea of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, i look at people if they were sleeping in one case to check if the blanket is going up and down by the impact of their breathing machines lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I stand there for hours like that movie paranormal actvity.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like to hover over her so when she wakes up im staring her in the eyes and i say, i puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.. not creepy.. just don't do it

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not really

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I meant to pick "Sometimes". Not ALL THE TIME.. He tells me that he sometimes watches me also because he thinks I look cute when I sleep, and it makes him feel good to know that I'm comfortable enough to be vulnerable that way with him around.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's creepy, i used to watch my brothers sleeping for some seconds when they were young coz they looked so cuuute and peaceful so i think i'd do the same for my boyfriend and give him a kiss~

1|0
    0|0
  • it's only creepy if he's standing outside your house, staring through the window.

1|0
    0|0
  • my ex did

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's just creepy and weird

0|0
    0|0
  • It was so cute!
    I would put him on me from time to time or he would to me very close I would play with his hair kiss him on his head
    Very romantic😍😍😍
    But that was like 9 months ago he broke up with me 6 moths ago

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i watch my partner sleep and think to my self why can;t I sleep like that

1|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend do it almost everyday

1|0
    0|0