How does a guy who could get any woman decide which on to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just pick random!!

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy like that doesn't date. He just fucks around. Most of the time. Dating is for mere mortals like u and I.

• don't put me and you on the same wavelength pal

• uh look what shit gag picked as mho do they do this shit to punish me or something?

What Girls Said 2

• He'll go for the one he genuinely likes

• Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

• that actually makes sense. if there are a lot of great girls and none of them is a clear cut favorite i guess the best thing to do is pick one at random

What Guys Said 6

• Normally he doesn't care too much about the person and more about their looks, however this doesn't last for very long because sooner or later he comes across that one woman that he truly wants but can't get and things change from just being about the superficial to something deeper than that.

It is then and there, he becomes someone different from what he used to be.
    Hopefully it for the better.

• he CAN get ANY woman, thats the point

• He might date several people or just the one he likes the most obviously

• Hottest, most fun to be around

• The one with the biggest boobs , where's the fucken mystery?

• Interview them I guess :p

• I picked from the ones that approached me. If they were attractive enough I looked for a woman who seemed authentic and lacking mental disturbance. that ruled out most of them. By the time I became very attractive to women i was in my 20's and already had some experience about what kind of women to avoid.