Is it a big deal if she suddenly didn't reply to my message?

Me and this girl i know have been flirting a lot recently and texting, but today she suddenly seen my message and hasn't replied, is this a big deal? I mean people dont continue a convo on forever right? do girls do this sometimes to a guy even if they like them?

What Girls Said 1

• It's no big deal. She might have just left the app open on her phone and forgot about it. I do it all the time, like I'm in the middle of a FB conversation so it shows that I read the message cuz the app is still open in my phone, but then I get distracted or go do something else and forget to respond. It hasn't even been a day, nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes they do as well al do guys. It could be that she is on the go doing stuff but happened to look at it but didn't have the time to reply at that moment

• I mean, let her be until she replies back to you, just don't go on a rampage.