My crush knows?

The man I've been interested in all this time may know I like him. I had a friend/co worker of mine ask him if he was single to avoid embarrassment in case he was taken. My friend/ co worker asked him if he was single and told him that he knew someone who was interested in going out for a drink. Then when my crush asked who it was he was given a hint. I was not prepared and now I have to face him tonight when I come into work. I'm kinda hoping he is clueless but at the same time I really hope that when he smiled after being given a hint that it was for me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know nothing is ever going to happen if you keep him from finding out right? I don't know why girls don't want guys to know they're interested unless they just like fantasizing about them but not actually wanting to date them.

Just be friendly and see how he responds if he seems extra friendly at all then he's probably interested back and you should ask him out. If he acts distant then you should assume he isn't interested and just leave him be.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should attempt to get to know him better.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, you should tell him that you like him, you cannot expect a man to read your mind, men are not that good at taking hints, and who knows he may not understand those hints, so why don't you be upfront and tell him that.

• Every so often I read something so stupid that I just have to comment...

Don't you want him to know that you're interested so he could actually MAKE A MOVE? "

You do understand that if you never show him any interest that he will never consider you an option... right? People as dumb as you should not be dating :) :) :)

What Girls Said 0