I missed my old relationship. Would someone date me?

I'm guessing it's true to feel happy and safe I do need a guy in my life
I actually miss the kisses/tight hugs/ good morning, good night texts/ and all those
what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with @aficionado, Happiness doesn't come from outside yourself it comes from inside. Now liking all those things and having it make you feel loved is good, however, you should only need a man, not be in need of one. Being in need of a man will make you needy, which is an insecurity. So my suggestion would be to be a bit more self sufficient and join life skills with a man that is worthy of you. If you have ex's there's a reason. I think you took care of them more than yourself, just a guess. You are still dateble, but for long lasting relations, love yourself first then the one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling. I never stay single for long. While I do like being single, I can never seem to stay away from a relationship. Just don't go looking for one and one will find you. Works for me every time.

• One found me but didn't like me in real coz I was shy I don't know if his just being an ass or hard to get and I have to do all possible things to get to him any advice or anything that could help me?

• I want to be with him coz I know his the right guy
      But his making everything complicated now
      Anyways thanks 😘✌🏼️

• You're welcome. You don't have to answer or anything, but if he is the right guy, then why is he making things complicated? Yes, relationships aren't always easy, but if you want something you go for it. If they are hesitant even though they know that someone wants them and they supposedly want them back in the same way, then are they really the right one?

What Guys Said 12

• If you 'need' a man to be happy, that's not really healthy. You need to be happy irrespective of the presence of a guy in your life.

• What I meant was all that makes me happy when I have a guy!
      It's been 6 months that my ex broke up with me

• I can understand, we as humans long for companionship and intimacy. It's natural, but our happiness shouldn't really be dependent on that.

On a side note, my last relationship ended over 5 years ago, and I have been single since then. Although I do crave for companionship from a woman, my happiness is not really dependent on that.

• Basically what aficionado said. There will be times when someone won't always be there or be able to send texts. (Some can get by without any texts, communication, hugs, good mornings, and good nights!)

• Ok, so what are you doing right now? I mean are you trying to meet guys or something? or are you just taking out time for yourself and getting over your previous relationship?

If you are taking out time, then it's good, you should first get over your previous relationship and then think about having another one, first you should be ready. However if you have crossed this stage and you are now looking for guys, then you should just keep trying, but don't try too hard and don't be desperate.

• I got over my ex by a guy I dated for like a week
      He made me feel nothing for my ex
      He was rushing things and he broke up with me coz he didn't like my personality it was bullshit
      I try and fix myself everyday

• If someone dated you in the past and had a nice time with you then someone else would definitely date you. Because if your ex saw something in you that made him wanna date you then that means there are definitely other guys out there who would see the same thing in you. So yeah, just go out more and interact or you can approach any guy you are attracted to.

• Hard to say
      I'm attracted to a guy and kinda like him too but he saw me very shy and didn't like me although liked me on text

• I don't know if it's his ego or just trying to be hard to get anyways
      He talked to me first so he should be explaining himself but when he was talking to me before he said that if he was getting away he would tell me for now I've never got that so he's trying to be hard to get

• He's probably either playing hard to get or just lost interest in you. A lot of girls do the same thing. They like a guy one moment and then out of no where they happen to completely lose interest. Anyways, a lot of guys purposely play hard to get knowing the tactic works really well with girls. The less interest the guy shows, the more the girl may be interested. If he's playing hard to get, just avoid him and most likely he'll definitely start giving you attention again if he likes you still. If he isn't interested anymore then he won't start talking again and it will confirm that he isn't into you anymore.

• Indicate your location, and I guarantee men will come out of the woodwork on this website to indicate they are nearby.

• Hi @skinningk20 i just read one of your answers to one of the opinions here, and i should say that you don't have to change yourself because he didn't like you, if he didn't like you because you didn't like him rushing things then he is at fault, there are guys out there who wouldn't mind that so search for one instead of "fixing" yourself.

• I guess find another guy. lol.

• So someone should date you so that YOU can feel happy?

• Naah I just miss the hugs and kisses I guess
      I'm happy with and without a guy

• awwwwwhhhhhhh! mwah

• just wait. good things come to those who wait. when the time will be right it'll happen dont rush.

• Hey yourself a man if you think you need one

• No i am sorry. I am busy :)))

• I would date you!

• Your not in my range age and besides you don't live in lebanon
      I'm more into 21 to 29

What Girls Said 0