I might have a thing for black guys but I'm afraid to admit it?

I'm an Arab girl and my dad will kill me (literally and figuratively) if I ever bring home a black boyfriend. I hear rumors that a lot of Arab girls feel this way but afraid to date black guys because of their family. I think my mom has a thing for black guys too although she is happily married with three children. She is a dental hygienist and works with a black male dentist. She is always talking about how funny and handsome her boss is.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol just wait till you turn 18 then tell your Arab dad that you like BBC. and he be like " whatttt?"

What Guys Said 5

• I don't blame you, black dudes are cool as fuck. just date the freaking dude and tell your day he is a racist asshat.

• black dicks matter.

• Well just wait till your 18

• Lol dont be ashamed i like black girls and im white knowing my family would probly judge because white grandparents are racist asf

• Are you gorgeous yourself?

What Girls Said 4

• go ask your father how the love in the heart of a black man is different from the love of another arab man. the problem with arab dads [im guessing muslim] is that religion takes precedence over anything else. if he ain't bowing to allah, he ain't getting with his girl unless he converts, or she detaches herself from her family.

i'd suggest not bringing it up to ur dad if ur not even dating a black guy currently. it's pointless. if ur in something with a black man now, then u need to make your dad understand how you feel. gonna take some bravery but u need to make the decision.

• I was thinking Arabic chicks had a thing for black dudes... My Arabic friend was crazy about them. (Even though her parents would kill) 😅
    Well it is a complex situation... I think the only possible thing you could do is find a black guy of the same religion as your family. Or at least find a guy who is mixed Arab and black? (Might be difficult...)

• You'll just have to wait until you're at a point where you are either able to make your own relationship decisions (i. e. 18) or until you can literally hit your dad with an irrefutable counter every time he states why he thinks you dating a black guy is a bad thing. Goodness, its only skin pigmentation after all.

• are you muslim? if so then your dad should know that his religion is all that matters not his skin tone and it's even in the quran.

if you aren't then you should still let your dad know you disagree and intend to marry/date outside of your race.