Girls, Do you remember the Name of your First Crush? What was it?

I have a long memory and I remember when I was 5-8 that I had a crush on a blonde haired neighbor girl named Corinne. I just hung out with her a lot and we would hold hands when we walked places. (Because as a kid you're always holding someone's hand) Eventually adults started calling us each other's boyfriend/girlfriend. We ended up kissing when we were six or seven but it was a few years after that that I realized she was my first real crush.

I think of her now from time to time. Just wondering how her life turned out and if she remembers me at all. Do you always remember your first crush, like me? Or have you never really thought about it until now?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I had my first crush in grade 1. His name was Ben but for some reason he was always mean to me haha I ended up going to high school with him and I have him on Facebook still. Interesting to see his life now.

What Girls Said 7

• Brian. I think it was 7th grade and when he got switched to another classroom, I literally cried. 😥😰😭😢

• First grade, Deontae S. Everyone knew I had a thing for him until 7th grade lol. He was a skinny ass, class clown and so cute, still is, but not my type now that I'm older.

• his name was Ray, i made a bunch of corny jokes about how he was my ray of sunshine :D </3 he was exactly my type, even back in primary school i knew i loved muscular guys

• Oh boy... I will never forget my first crush. I think it's impossible to forget. I had a crush on a boy named Joel. We were childhood friends, grew up together since birth, and haven't really talked since middle school. But, I do still think of him from time to time.

• I was 6 and his name was Scott

• His name was Adam. We went to church together until he got sick. He unfortunately died July 2014.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more