Internet Dating: What do you think?

Do you take Internet dating seriously? Do you really expect you'd find a match online? Are you looking to hookup or find a compatible lifelong partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• I take it seriously, but few women do.

• I want to find a lifelong partner.

• What is POF and zoosk? Have you tried high-end matchmaking?

• High-end matchmaking may help you find the woman of your dreams. They may cost thousands of dollars, though, but I've heard they may help with dating tips.

Another way to meet women is to host a party for all your co-workers. Maybe you can find a single woman you like, and chat with her casually.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean I found my boyfriend on here hahah
    I don't think there's anything wrong with meeting someone online. Seems to be more common now and its harder to find people in real life as you get older because you're not in classes or clubs in school anymore (where you usually meet people).

What Guys Said 7

• I have never dated in my lifetime and I think internet dating is not genuine, it's easy to mislead people.

No, I am not looking to hook up and I never want a partner in my lifetime.

• Internet dating sucks because there are so many fake people on it and you never really know who you are talking to.. I like chatting with the ladies.. but a lot of guys make a woman's account.. and to me when they do that most are gay as a three dollar bill, and make that account so other guys will think they are talking to a woman, when I want a date I go into the real world and find one and I always find one rather quickly.. and at least I know who I am talking to that way

• Online dating is just another means by which to meet someone. There's nothing wrong with it. I had an online profile. Well, I still sort of have it. I just haven't logged in recently. Probably going to close my profile down.

• Personally, I have better luck meeting people in person. I've tried it and it fizzled out fast. Went on a few dates, but anyone I liked physically seemed to have some "issues" I wasn't willing to deal with in an LTR.

I would assume women would have a better chance with a larger percentage of guys to choose.

• I don't lean towards it, no. I think the vast majority of relationships started online don't last, and many end in some kind of murder. I prefer to meet a woman face to face in my every day life than to try to build some kind of romance through a screen or texts. It's just not the same.

• I take it seriously, but I dont have very high hopes. Basically, I want to get laid, if m

• Hit submit too early
      If more happens, great, if not, I'm still happy.

• 1. Go to a park.
      2. Find as many people as you can.
      3. Ask each person this question: "Do you want to have sex with me?"
      4. See the response.
      5. If no, then go to next person. If yes, then arrange a place.

• I dont like the idea

What Girls Said 3

• Expect more jerks and online pedos.

• Call me old fashioned but I'd much rather meet someone irl.

• anything is possible they are also real people that you are dealing with but lole someone else said you got to be careful.
    So meeting up in a public place a couple times to get to know each other better and see if you are compatible.
    it might lead to marriage that's a possibility but keep in mind that there a lot of crazy hopeless guys too that just want to get laid.