I heard through the grapevine that this girl is crushing on me but?

Im 23 years old, I'm 6'4" bare foot. I know of this girl who apparently likes me. She is attractive but I never really gave her a second thought because I didn't think there was anything there. The problem is, she's 6'1" bare foot but wears 4-5" heels a lot of the time. I'm not used to being shorter than anybody, let alone a girl, and let alone a girl I'm with. What do I do? Is it easy to look beyond height?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just get with me I'm a little 5'3 short ass. Lol. I suppose you could hang out with her and get to know her a bit better. There's no harm in testing the water to see how it goes. If there's definitely nothing there then just be honest and tell her rather than leading her on. If it blossoms into a fine romance then great. You'll be glad you took that chance.

What Girls Said 3

• Why are you worried? You got her by 3 inches. Tell her to wear flats. Honestly you probably should look into taller girls considering your height. Just think, someday your kids are going to absolutely dominate in sports just because of genetics alone. Embrace your height and any girl you get with!
    (And this is coming from someone who's 5'4")

• For me it is, I could easily date a guy shorter then me *shrugs*, depends on your comfort level. Being that close in height would be great for the sex though :/

• How tall are you?

• I'm 5'3 1/2, 5'4" on a good day-lol.

• Only guy you're gunna date that's shorter than you is gunna be in 2nd grade. Lol jk jk!!😊

• I am 6 ft and dated a guy 5'9. Height shouldn't matter. It's only an issue if you make it one.

What Guys Said 1

• Damn she's 6'1" and wears heels?