PTSD and Dating/ Help with dating?

I have had a really unique experience that has caused me to have a lot of ptsd. Its hard on even friends, family, work, and dating. I was not schooled like everyone else and also was not taught how to date and flirt with someone that I felt was special, so those few opportunities that I had were very short. It also makes me feel very alone in not know how to show interest and keep a long relationship. I have tried like watching videos on youtube to better myself but I have not really had success with that learning so I was wanting to know if anyone has a idea of what I could do to help myself?

What Girls Said 1

• I have a similar issue. The only thing you can do is "force yourself" to take such opportunities even though it is stressful as fuck. You need to get out of your comfort zone even though the feeling of being "unsafe" sucks.

What Guys Said 2

• Just learn to be confident and smile and make small talk. Just talking to some one should be able to separate the PTSD link at least temporarily. I got a friend who's gone through the same situation I'm always quick to help him out of the hole of self pity. Just believe in your self and that you can make your way though life being you and that meeting up with someone is just one step towards life fullfilment.

• You need to be in therapy