Is he interested In me or not?

Is he interested In me or not?

My close guy friend started showing interest in me, so we started texting again. (We met online and met up once in 2011, but became distant when a mutual friend was telling him bad things about me. But we became close again in 2014 and talked all the time on Twitter, just laughing and joking around.) anyway we met up briefly a second time, and that was cool. He asked when he could see me again, but I said I'd let him know. We texted last Monday and he hasn't reached out since. We talk on Twitter, but it's mainly laughing and jokes. I want to talk to him more serious. When we last texted I asked him what he wanted to come for this, and he basically said that he wanted us to go slow, but hasn't made any attempt to see or talk to me again. I know I could text him first, but he's really busy (he works two jobs and goes to school). I know he's busy so that's why I stray away from texting him first. I would feel like I'm bothering him. But he has all this time to tweet. Which is annoying. So does he like me or what? I would think someone who does would want to communicate with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• as you mentioned that he wants to take things slow thats why he doesn't text you soo much. and you can text him first there's no weird or anything like that in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's uncertain. He wants to see how it goes first. He doesn't want to commit right now.

• Uncertain about what? If he likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• If you guys are from same place then you should meet where you can get answer by yourself.
    Call him for a movie or to a coffee that would be better.

What Girls Said 1

• Um, which one is he? Blue or grey?