Do you agree with this?

Do you agree with this?

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Other/explain

Most Helpful Guy

• nah i dont

• Please tell me why you think this?

• because that can't be the only reason why a guy wouldn't pursue a girl he likes, that he doesn't like her that much. there are so many other factors in life.

• True..

What Guys Said 2

• Thats BS, i dont have time to waste in girls who are not single and available.
    As soon as a girl says she has a boyfriend or watever, im done with her.

• No you read this incorrectly... you missed out the part where it says "when you think he likes you a lot" if he does like you a lot... something WILL happen ya know..

• Nothing happens trust me, the feelings just get finished.

• No, that's bullshit.

What Girls Said 3

• i agree, it's a quote meant to make us take things at face value. if he's not trying then he's not interested, that's that.

• I disagree. I see where they are coming from, though. It is basically saying that guys want what they can't have. If you are single, then he won't like you that much. Guys go for girls with boyfriends.

• Hmm.. I didn't queit get that from this... I thought it was more like if you think this guy really "likes" you then why are you not together basically..

• Hmm yeah that makes sense.

• if he's not quit yet comfortable then you can still be single, i'm in that right now