He wants a serious relationship, doesn't he?

We're just friends, but the sexual tension between us is unbelievable. We've been feeling it intensely for almost two years, but didn't act on it for various reasons.

Recently we started escalating things a little bit, and we've been talking every day, even when he's on business trips. He says things like I hope to show you what I'm experiencing right now in the future, or I can't wait to discover more things with you, and we're planning concrete things a couple of months into the future (and we talk about vague things a lot too).

Should I take it to mean that he's taking this possible relationship pretty seriously?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I think so. I think when a man is able to talk about a future and have plans with you in it, it means that he seriously considers you a part of it, or wants you to be.

• yep. usually when you start making future plans together, you know it's getting serious.

• Men are pretty simple , they always go after what they want. When you say planning things you mean like trips out of town or something? You can always ask him. He could want something serious, or he could just want to build a closer friendship with you. Just communicate with him about how you feel.

• Yeah, we're planning on a weekend trip (well, we already planned out the details and bought tickets). We don't live in the same city so we don't see each other much though, just a lot of phone calls and IMs at the moment. We have a few plans of seeing each other though.