What's your Tinder experience like?

How many matches do you have? What are the girls like in general? And where do you live (big city/small town)? How many of them have you slept with (out of all your matches?)

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a tinder date a week ago. It was the worst date of my life.

Most people I get along with but her there was no way I could get along with her we were way toooo different.

The only thing that brought us together was just appearances and maybe how I was very convincing to get her to meet up with me. I have never been on a more awkward date in my life!!

Sometimes girl that match with me immediately unmatch me. This has happened to me maybe 5 or 6 times now.

• Really? Why? That's weird...
      Sorry that your experience hasn't been good with it. Everyone seems to have a rather negative view from it... interesting.

• I tried to mail you a pic, but your settings say you need to follow me to receive it.

I've had 1 tinder date. The chatting is fun, some girls are super serious, some are flirty. The flirty ones are my fave.

Sometimes even the flirty ones will unmatch me if i say too many things at once or something that they don't understand or like. I can show you the messages lol...

What Guys Said 9

• lol i went and made a meme that expresses my experience with tinder and most other "dating" sites. i live quite close to a medium size town.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/5296113.jpg

• lmao! haha thanks for the creativity! :D haha appreciate it!
      Sad to see all the comments, I thought most people had a good experience with it :) Ah well.

• Did you swipe everybody or only girls you actually liked/were interested in getting to know?

• Tried both. Didn't make a difference.

• I get a lot of bots on that. It's pretty annoying. And the 1 time I actually did find a real girl, she became an obsessive stalker even AFTER I moved to a different state 2,000 miles away from her. She found my phone numbers and everything.

• never really used it, just installed it just for fun.

• Hot chicks, Alabama and 5sh of em yet. started like 6 months back

• Bad, no matches, never met anyone. Took it off after 2 months.

• It sucked for me. I guess I don't have the goods that they are looking for

• It suck ed pretty much I matched everyone got 3 matched to me in return. Most people on their are terrible

• So that's why I was asking how it was for men. I have heard that it is mostly the highly attractive men who get sex frequently. So I was wondering for men in general, what has been the outcome for it. :)

• Its possible to do better as its all about the pictures i would have to put a lot more effort into it it just does not seem like it's worth and time and effort

• I don't get matches. Lol.

• i literally just used a picture of an old Halloween decoration, and still get matches

• @Helghast_kitty lol... are you handsome? Have u only used that one picture?

• @Asker I used to get more matches when i had multiple pictures that included me even though i'm not handsome, and i'm short. I still didn't have trouble finding dates. Granted I live near a military base and a college campus, so I probably have better chances.

• There is some research out there on this.

Most guys are getting nowhere.

A small number get laid multiple times a week.

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't opened that app in months. It was usually the same cycles. Match with a guy. They message. The conversation turns sexual within minutes. I don't message back. The end.

• What would you expect them to talk about?

Why does this surprise you and why do you think it's negative instead of normal?

• What would you be looking for?

• @ILikeToTalkToPeople Who? Me or the respondent?
      Me, I said I am looking to meet new people mostly since I just moved to a new place. Not really a hookup or one night stands, but if i do meet someone that is awesome, why not? :) Live in the moment.

• I never had one.

• Never used it.

• Never had an experience with Tinder