How to create better bond vetween her and me?

Hi everyone

At school there is this girl, whose girlfriends have told me that she's likes me. She is pretty active in class and talks to everybody, and so am I. I noticed that she isn't really talking to me that much as the others, but instead she is sometimes saying something to me and then I often respond and then she smiles and then its done. She knows that I know that she likes me, but I have secretely started to develop feelings for her. How can we communicate more and create a better bond between us?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you know anything about her interests? Even better, is there maybe something you think you could also find interesting? If so, ask her how to get started in that hobby/sport/craft. So many times, guys try to be impressive to attract a girl, but what many do not actually receive is honest attention & curiosity for their opinions. We get praised largely on looks and how sweet and kind we are, but sadly, many do not really care so much for her thoughts & opinions. Interest in another person's thoughts and opinions are very flattering to girls because sadly, so few guys really care to ask.

For getting to know her and building a bond, a shared activity would be best, and I don't think asking her out for a classic date would be the best honestly. It would be better to get to know her gradually through some common activity.

What Girls Said 6

• Ask her out on a walk after all your classes end :)

• You can start by asking her about her likes and dislikes, simple things like music, books, movies etc... Let her talk and ask more questions about these topics.
    Then, if she gets comfortable, you might start asking for more personal stuff, like her family and friends.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks,
      Could you also answer my new question its about the same girl.
      Thanks!

• You're welcome.
      I already answered your question. You can check it.

• Ask her about her hobbies, what she likes to do. You can ask her like her favorite candy and bring one the next day, that would be super cute, or just ask her out. You could ask her for help with a class, since you both have the same classes.

• Thanks,
      Thanks!

• make her laugh and later slide in them contacts likee yaas lol

• Thanks,
      Thanks!

• Have you tried talking to her? ask her out to drinks, lunch, dinner? How old are you?

• I am 16 and she's 15, we're in the same class, so we see each other the whole day, 5 times a week

• Thanks,
      Thanks!

• Yeah I read it. That implies you didn't take my first advice. Why should I give you more?

• If you wanna progress, you need to be the one to nudge her a bit. Try to make her laugh or ask about her opinions. If she doesn't loosen up a little- then she's not ready to.

• Thanks,
      Thanks!

• Sure, you're welcome.

What Guys Said 0