Guys, would you date a single mom?

I am 26 years old, with 2 kids. I am divorced from my abusive ex husband but am a really loving person. I don't want a dad for my children, because they have one. Myself and my ex have no contact with each other though. I seem to find it hard though to find guys who don't just want sex. honest opinions, would you date someone in my situation if you really liked them?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I would if she could keep her kids in line and not be a downer when things get tough. At the same time be able to enjoy the time she has with her kids. Also not worry too much about how she looks, as its a drag to have to tell a S/O in any position they are handsome or beautiful regardless of the sex.

What Guys Said 10

• they both only wanted to get fucked. nothing serious since they pretty much knew no guy wanted to be serious with them when they have a kid.

• Yip I date a single Mum an my wife was one so no big deal ! So hang in there you find the right guy soon

• No, just for sex, sorry.

• Nahhhh

• yeah, no problem

• not really. lol.

• Sure! Why not?
    If I like her, NOTHING will really matters
    I've dated a single mom and she was 15 years older than me, I love her kids, and I had no problem with that because she gave me the time I needed so the kids wasn't the problem. Good luck finding the right man, and please don't let that stress you out about it. Being a single mom is actually a bonus of how great a woman can be ( being able to give so much love, taking care of her kids, etc..)

• Sure.. no problem... did it before

• It's not ideal but yes. My currant girlfriend has a kid

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more