Would you rather be in a relationship with someone who is 100% fake ( plastic surgery) or with someone who is 100% real ( no shaving , no deodorant) ?

I would choose the fake one because no deodorant is disgusting

• 100% fakeWould you rather be in a relationship with someone who is 100% fake ( plastic surgery) or with someone who is 100% real ( no shaving , no deodorant) ?
  • 100% realWould you rather be in a relationship with someone who is 100% fake ( plastic surgery) or with someone who is 100% real ( no shaving , no deodorant) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• the real person please... at least I can try to change her mind on it.

once you're plastic it will stay like that

Most Helpful Girl

• "Now is it real? Eyebrows, fingernails, hair
    Is it real? if it's not, girl you don't care
    Cause what's real is something that the eyes can't see
    That the hands can’t touch" (J Cole)

Whether they had a nose job or not - give me the one who's a genuinely good person on the inside. That's what counts.

What Guys Said 13

• 100% real *cuts my nose off + gashes my eyes out >_<*

• The majority of the population is centrist meaning we don't do the extremes of decisions and fall in a range somewhere near center. This is why the slippery slope is a type of fallacy and violent video games don't make killers.

• I have to have real girls in the relationship

• Well she's gonna hairy and fucking stink so fake.
    Not gonna date a cavewoman

• Natural. Given my line of work and where I live, I tend to stink pretty badly myself. After a while, you grow accustomed to the stank.

• Fake one

• Real of course :)

• Ew. Definitely 100% real. Armpit hair is a big turn off, but not as bad as plastic surgery. Maybe I can convince her to pluck her pits.

• i'd rather be with 100% real

• I felt bad choosing the plastic, but hey personal hygiene is very important. So...

• well groomed but 100% real...

• Fake

• Neither.

What Girls Said 6

• Ugh I'd probably just stay single instead

• I would never go for someone who stinks. I'm not attractive at all, so I don't judge men for their looks. Even if I am not attracted to him at all, I'll still give him a chance because I might end up liking him in the end. I do this because I hope that a guy would give be the benefit of the doubt as well.

That being said, someone who stinks or doesn't take care of themselves, I do draw the line at. Perhaps we would get along but I couldn't date someone who grossed me out, and bad smells gross me out.

So if there was a guy who looked fake, I would choose him.

• * I meant me, not be in this: "I do this because I hope that a guy would give be the benefit of the doubt as well."

• The real one 😊

• Those people look like wax works.

• 100% real

• I myself are 100% real in the sense that I don't shave or wear makeup (unless you count chapstick and the facial lotion that I wear for the painful try patches I started getting once I turned 28) but I do wear natural made deodorant when I know I'll be sweating in public as a courtesy -lol.