Bad idea to send sexy pic to guy im seeing?

So I've been on three dates with this guy from high school. Well I was his first crush back in elementary and we drifted and 5 years after graduating have reconnected. The first two dates I think he wanted to kiss me but I was too nervous and hugged instead. On this third date I wanted him to kiss me and was kind of lingering but we hugged then he just gave me this pat on the arm... I sort of think I'm being friend zoned because I kind of text him more than he texts me to initiate things. I've never been friend zoned by a guy before and have never been on three dates and the guy hasn't made a move yet... I'm confused so I kind of want to snapchat him a sexy picture. I feel like if he is interested he will say something and if he ignores it then he's obviously not interested. But then I don't want to come off as desperate lol... I don't know maybe I should just talk to him about it.. What do y'all think

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just a bad idea. It's a TERRIBLE idea. Spare yourself the potential embarrassment. Don't send it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't send him a "sexy picture" otherwise you're going to end up in a dead end friends with benefits situation and that's not what you want.

Ask him straight out "hey do you see this relationship going anywhere?" If he says yes then think about sexy pics for the *future*. If he says no then let it go and find a new guy.

What Guys Said 5

• send something flirtatious with clothes on.

but honestly, I think just talk to him. girls do flirt and sometimes guys don't pick up the signals...

• Ask him about it maybe he's nervous? or maybe he's not sure how you feel or something, so just bring it up and ask him.

• If you friendzone a guy and he would send you a dickpic - how would you feel about it?

Anyway, your best bet is making it clear where you both stand by communicating about it. Aka ask him how he sees the two of you.

• Just don't put your face in it

• It's your choice. If you end up doing so don't take any "sexy pics" with your face in it otherwise he could end up using it against you for whatever reason.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't send it. In your mind you may think a sexy pic is a present... in reality it's not. He can see any sexy naked chick online. Don't send him one, that will just show weak character on your part