Long Distance... What should I do?

I met this girl. She is truly amazing and I have really strong feelings for her. The only problem is, her dream in life is to move to Africa and be a missionary. Up until now, we have already had a long distance relationship so far (I am in Ohio, she is in Florida), but I know I need to be near her soon if we are going to keep this relationship going. She has floated the idea of going to school for a masters either in the US near where I go or in Africa, which I know is her true dream. I really have strong feelings for this girl and I know she has feelings for me too. I also don't want to be the reason she goes away from her dream and then hate me forever. What should I do? Should I push her to stay in the US so that we can have a relationship or should I tell her to follow her dreams and give up the girl of mine?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let her know how u feel about her but and also how its a good opportunity for her, its going to be her decision anyways, she can't blame u for anything when your not the one making the decision for her

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should just tell her how you feel about this, and leave the choice of leaving you or staying, to her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0