Should I wish my ex a happy birthday?

I need a second opinion on this. My ex and I haven't spoken in a year now and I cut contact with him after he started ignoring me. Prior to our no contact, we had a pretty bad argument.

I decided to stop texting him after he ignored my last birthday message for 5 days. The only thing he wrote was 'thanks (my name)'

His birthday is on Sunday and even though I know I should move on, I still think about him quite often and wonder how he is doing. I asked my friends what they thought and I got split opinions on the matter.

My gut feeling is telling me not to reach out (I was very upset after he ignored my last message for 5 days) but somehow I still think about it.

What do you guys think I should do?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it, if u want him back it doesn't matter what he replies... i would say just go for it
    Even if he ignores u or whatever... Just don't contact him after that.. but this time go for it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Do not do it. Delete his number and move on.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Go for it, either he wins you back
    Or you know what kind of a man he is and MOVE ON

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing you still like him and want him back?

0|0
    0|0
    • I do, yes but I'm not sure if I want to feel sad and rejected once again if he doesn't respond to me or just gives me a one word answer.

• No.. do not.. he's your ex.. ancient history

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Stop messaging him. It'll get better with time and you'll start thinking about him less, but only if you make an effort to.

2|0
    0|0
  • If it was me I wouldn't but if you want to its up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, I would move on and don't play into the joke with his friends! But again as the last message it's up to you 😊 I maybe wrong depends on how you feel

1|0
    0|0