Guys, To guys in their late twenties to thirties, would you give single moms a chance? why or why not?

Would you date them? why or why not?

1

Most Helpful Guy

• its not that single moms are bad
    but the fact is we don't wanna take care of someone else's kid

cause serious question to the single mothers 90% when I ask where is the father
    they say he doesn't wanna be around

but I've been around single fathers, and I've only talk to two that have really not wanted to be around there kid, the rest want to be around there kid but the mother puts a restraining order on them,

so when I hear about single mothers I think most of them are stupid
    not saying there aren't bad guys, but you ladies are extremely selfish

also women are worse at raising than men, been studying this out women are doing a horrible job

there raising men to be bitches
    plus the child support

so when I see those reports of a husband or boyfriend killing his baby mama I'm not surprised anymore, truth is women need to fix there shit

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on how the situation.
    If she was a single mom because of a series of bad choices on her part, and a lack of responsibility on her part? No, I don't think so, because I have no reason to think that her track record of bad choices is broken.

If she was single because the guy cheated and left, or just took off, or some tragedy happened and he had died, or some other thing which she could not be responsible for? Then I could not possibly hold that against her, or her kid, and I would give her a chance.

• If I were single, that's all I would go after. Are you kidding, Madmoiselle?

Moms are the BEST. Experienced, Thoughtful, humble, hardworking, always thinking of others, Big hearted, AND... it's obvious you like sex. Hello, Moms have kids? LOL

• Yes but depends on the ex situation. If it tumultuous then I'd avoid. It's hard enough making a relationship work without shouting matches with the ex.

• I did when I was that age, yes.

• I don't know if I fit the demographic. Anyway, my answer is Nope!

• Well, those of us in our forties sure will. By that time, the ones that age without kids seem odd...

• Yes. I don't mind kids.

• I don't want kids in the mix, not the lifestyle I desire.

• Nope.

• ehhh maybe maybe.

What Girls Said 1

• This is what I'm worried about. I have a 14 month old, and even though dating isn't my top priority, I always think that guys are going to write me off.

There is a guy who comes into my work who's always really flirty, but I can never help thinking that he probably wouldn't be if he knew.
    There was also someone I was spending a lot of time with a few months ago, but it didn't last long. My daughter's dad did kind of ruin that, and even though I think he'd be a lot less interfering now, and I do think it was a bit of a blessing in disguise as I hadn't quite figured out the balance and I wasn't as ready as I thought I was, it did knock my confidence.