Do you ever doubt your realtionship?

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year and a half we moved in together, we've got a cat together, and thinking about buying a dog together. We've talked about marriage and how we'll more than likely be married to each other and we've talked about kids and not that we want one now but just what we want in life. We spend most of our time together I would say we're truly best friends not like his guys I get that but his buddies call me his wife. I love him he helped me out of depression and even when I start to feel it again he talks and holds me he also doesn't get annoyed with my ridiculous anxiety. Sometimes we fight usually it's resolved in less than 5 minuets. But sometimes I can't help but think about if we're meant to be, if this is all life will be with him. See he's a fellon and that fact makes it hard fininacilly big time. This probably sounds selfish but I worry that I'll take care of him during our life, if maybe I'm suppose to be with someone else and if we're going to be miserable. I don't want to because he try's really hard and I'm just scared that I'll end up taking care of some man because he screwed up in the past and that's his excuse. I want our lives to be 50/50 but I can already see that's not going to really happen. I don't pay his bills I made it stricked to him that we both need to pull weight. My mom took care of my dad through ridiculous bullshit and I don't want it that way. As selfish as it sounds I just want to know if anyone else has doubts sometimes in their long term realtionship.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Try not to

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's normal to question it every once in a while.

0|0
    0|0