Is he leading me on?

I've been dating a guy for 2 months and things have been going well. He's always complimenting me and has talked about a future together. We met on a dating site and he was the first to hide his profile when we met. I came off the site too. Now I see he's back on there but I'm confused because he's still talking to me, we have plans to go out this evening. I don't want to say anything as he'll know I've been checking up on him but I don't want to be treated like a mug :(

Most Helpful Guy

• .. and you don't wanna bring this up because? What were you doing back on that site, by the way?

Aside from that, ask him what his story is. Generally, if you let yourself be treated like a... what was it.. mug, then some guys will definitely treat you like one. You can't tell from that, alone, whether he is leading you on. Ask him and not us.

Most Helpful Girl

• He either wants to take things slow and/or he wants to see the other options he has.

What Guys Said 3

• Such kind of people always line of replacement incase things dont work out with you, these are insecure people who have low self esteem.
    Its upto u to decide if u wana stay with him or not.

• maybe he's still there because he's not sure that this is gonna work out between you two, or it coudl be possible that he doesn't have any strong feelings for you and he's just going and seeing that if it works out or not.

• Yess

What Girls Said 0