Girls, Do you tease a random guy who looks a quiet/shy type coz... ?

Do you tease a random guy who looks like the quiet/shy type because of what? Choose an option from the poll below.

Thanks.

• YES, I tease a random guy who looks like the quiet/shy type because I ONLY want to be his friend.
    8% (1)
  • YES, I tease a random guy who looks like the quiet/shy type because I am nervous around him and fancy him a lot.
    8% (1)
  • YES, I tease a random guy who looks like the quiet/shy type because it's just fun for no reason. I DON'T want to date and have sex with him.
    33% (4)
  • YES, I tease a random guy who looks like the quiet/shy type because I am interested to have sex with him , but need to know his personality before I can decide whether I should have sex or not.
    0% (0)
  • NOT any of the options above. I will give you my opinion.
    51% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• I only tease the guys I like and want to have something with.

• Thankyou. Would you tease a random guy who looks quiet/shy? If yes, why exactly?

• @Asker, I do with some and others just move on

• so it basically depends on how the random guy responds, right?

• I sometimes tease a random guy who looks Quiet/shy because it's fun to see them blush and act nervous

• Thanks :) So you are not attracted or fancy him?