Which girl would you be chill with?

Which girl would you be chill with?
Hey guys!! So this is just a little experiment. Out of the 3 girls in this picture, who would you rather date and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Confused 😖 between right one and middle one
    Which one of 'em have an awesome personality 😶?

• I'd have to say the middle is the caring, funny one and the right is more stubborn and fierce

• You mean middle one can make me laugh 😶?
      Then I'd say you should tell your friend to contact me :P

• She is the middle on

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd rather be friends with the girl in the middle because she seems cool and doesn't seem too boring or too bold

What Guys Said 20

• Gotta go with the girl wearing the glasses

• The middle one looks so fuckin hot and cute.

• Middle one will be my first choice then the one in red-black checkerboard shirt in front...
    Nope not the last one..

• I didn't see who posted the question!.. Is that why you removed the pic and the middle girl is you the one who was hiding her damn Georgous face behind the cup in profile pic..

• Knew it... you hid your face behind the mug... But dayum... it's impossible to forget those Gorgeous eyes!.. That's how I recognized you..

• middle-->right---->left... they're not really my type chances are i wouldn't even think about dating any of them

• I like the right girls 'style'

Others are fine too.

• The middle girl, based on her looks, and she just looks friendly.

• middle or right one if i could choose xDthey just look more attractive. easy as that.

• I can only see the middle girls face

• The girl on the right looks like a blonde version of one of my old crushes, so definitely her.

• The first one in the flannel shirt. It's hard to say why but there is a vibrant I get from the picture of her. Oh ya her being hot helps

• all of them looks pretty cute and nice. but if i have to pick one then i would choose the first one who is taking the selfie.

• The one on the right, with glasses.

• The one on the right 🤔

• The girl with the glasses

• Can't pick one to date cuz what if you're all ax murderers or something? Can't just jump into dating! But the third girl, can't see her face so she gets excluded. Sorry. The one in front is the cutest in my humble opinion.

• The 1st one (red shirt) coz she looks both smart and cute

• Girl in the front followed by girl in the middle.

• a foursome i. e. all of them :-*

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• The chubby girl lol! We can go shopping! (:

• No offensive but if your the middle girl I think you should do your eyebrows better. Way to dark and dramatic