Should I tell her how I feel?

So there's this girl that I've had a HUGE crush on since last spring. Last year we had a lot of classes together and we got to be really good friends. I only saw her once over the summer, though, and we don't have any classes together so our interaction this year has been limited mostly to a few brief conversations. I thought it was just an infatuation and would go away eventually but here I am a year later, wasting huge parts of every day just thinking about her.

I really want to say something but every time I've gotten too afraid or made some sort of excuse as to why I couldn't. At this point, it's only two months until graduation and then we're both going off to school six hours in the opposite direction. I don't know if I'm too late or if it's just another excuse I'm making to myself.

What do you think I should do? And please, be totally honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask for her number. You have nothing to lose but maybe more to gain

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, that first paragraph is like exactly my story with some past crushes.
    Ask her out, then tell your feelings. Before it's too late.

You might as well! I'm planning to do it before my crush goes halfway across the country to college.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Here's a video of brutal truth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT6QxRkjCAQ
    Listen to what he's saying and if you feel like this relates to you, you might consider other options, otherwise go for it!

• No one ever says "I wish I never told her how I feel".

The answer to this question is always, Yes tell her.

• Yesss