How to court this girl, specifically a shy girl?

There's a girl in my class here's the details. Ik she's attracted to me physically because she looks at me a bit. And she friendly with all guys around us except me. She will converse freely with everyone, but when I talk to someone she jumps in and talks to them and then talks to me. I. e she's shy to start a convo. I find this funny. Anyways I decided I would make up a story to see how she would react. So I told the guy next to me about a one night stand. And her reaction was that when u hear the person you like talk about someone else, kind of thr cringe. Anyways ur advice is greatly appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• She seems like she is playing hard to get with you

Most Helpful Guy

• "she looks at me a bit" doesn't everyone around you look at you a bit? That's what we do. We look around.

The talking thing could be a sign though. Try talking to her one on one more often.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Wow u had the balls to talk about one night stand, if she is more commitment kinda girl, she will know ur a player and dump your ass
    if she is also a one night stand kinda girl, u will be getting laid soon

• Don't make shit up, be straight forward and don't beat around the bush with women. I'm serious, you'll get no where by lying to them.