Why do guys get jealous over girls when they're not even dating them?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealous because? How so? I guess not because I'm not sure what you mean lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Because other guys hit on that girl/other guys stare at that girl/she talks about other guys that type of thing

• Show All
    • Yeah... but what if the girl likes that guy and told him, but he won't ask her out, but is still jealous and tries to keep other guys away from her? lol

• Well that's just stupid of him then lol. All I can say is maybe it like it is with some women. They don't want you but they don't want anyone else to have you either.

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experiences, they're lusting over these girls or probably have crush on them but it turned out the girls are dating other guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • What about when the girl is single?

• He must have some sort of feeling on her. People wouldn't get jealous for no reason, especially men.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 4

• because most guys aren't good with women, so instead of working on their lack of skills, they choose to be jealous of other peoples happiness

0|1
    0|0
  • Because even if he doesn't have a relationship with them he is still probably lusting for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never figured that one out, either.

0|0
    0|0
  • because girls have it better in life self satisfaction (self constant happiness, never having to want or desire someone else) and get all the attention when they want to (love, sex, dates, no rejection for most, better jobs, beauty, amazing bodies etc among a whole list of things i dont feel like listing) and guys always get left out completely (in life) and trashed on, its not the guys fault for being naturally ugly and unloved we guys are never good enough and girls can easily go for the same gender (lesbian) im not saying i want to be gay or anything.
    being a guy is so horrible and lonely

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Who understand them?

0|0
    0|0
  • based on the novels i read, the guy likes that girl and he's just scared of admitting it.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a very good question

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to date them?

0|0
    0|0
  • What happened?

1|0
    0|0