Should I let my boyfriend buy me a phone?

Alright so my boyfriend wants to buy me a phone because my phone is making its way to the junk drawer and i can't afford to buy a new one right now. I am still in school and my work hours have been cut so i am not making as much money. Now usually he is pretty cheap so this threw me off guard. The thing is I don't know if I am comfortable letting him buy me a necessity like that. If he did buy me one I feel like I would have to pay him back. I have always been an independent person that if I wanted something I saved for it or I bought it by myself... I don't want to hurt his feelings. I would really like some opinions on what you guys would do.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can be the same way. I won't ask for help or anything unless I actually need it. A phone is something you need and you mentioned that you aren't in the position to buy one yourself so just go ahead and let our boyfriend get one for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Hell yeah let him buy you one. Thats what men are for lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If he wants to, that would be very nice of him. As long as he won't rub it in your face later that he bought it for you.

0|0
    0|0