Should I let my boyfriend buy me a phone?

Alright so my boyfriend wants to buy me a phone because my phone is making its way to the junk drawer and i can't afford to buy a new one right now. I am still in school and my work hours have been cut so i am not making as much money. Now usually he is pretty cheap so this threw me off guard. The thing is I don't know if I am comfortable letting him buy me a necessity like that. If he did buy me one I feel like I would have to pay him back. I have always been an independent person that if I wanted something I saved for it or I bought it by myself... I don't want to hurt his feelings. I would really like some opinions on what you guys would do.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can be the same way. I won't ask for help or anything unless I actually need it. A phone is something you need and you mentioned that you aren't in the position to buy one yourself so just go ahead and let our boyfriend get one for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hell yeah let him buy you one. Thats what men are for lol

• If he wants to, that would be very nice of him. As long as he won't rub it in your face later that he bought it for you.