Should I try talk to my ex again?

Its been 7 months since he broke up with me out of nowhere and I still love and miss him. He told me he loves me and that I don't realise how hard it was to break up with me but said his head wasn't in it anymore and didn't know why. A few months ago i text him for Christmas he told me he thinks about me all the time and misses our good times but doesn't think he could go back again. He hasn't dated anyone since so it was to be with someone else like I thought may have been the reason. I want to be together again with him, what should I do? Advice please we were together for almost 2 years and friends for years before that

• yes
  • No

What Guys Said 3

• It didn't work, get over it and move on. These get back togethers never last

• This begs the question , where is his head at now?

• I'm not sure. I'm scared to ask him tbh but would do anything to be his again

• I'm afraid I'll scare him away or say the wrong thing and him to not even reply

• Other than what I mentioned I don't see much else that can be done young Lady. Sorry

• see what happens.. everyone should get a 2nd chance

What Girls Said 0