If you are in a relationship with someone, do you expect sex will occur?

• On the first date
  • After two or three dates
  • After four or six dates
  • After one year
  • Only after the wedding
  • Only if we want children

Most Helpful Guy

• Its relative to how quickly she normally sleeps with guys.

I want to be in the group of guys she was most excited to sleep with. So if I know/suspect that she's had sex right away with other guys but wants to take things slow with me then Id feel like she doesn't desire me as much and Id lose interest.

Just to be clear, I am not saying I would pressure her, Id just end it. She either desires me or she doesn't. If she doesn't Im not going to try and force her to feel something she doesn't but Im also not going to stick around.

Now if I believe she's the type of girl who is always hard to get, and always takes things slow then I have no issues with that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• It happens when it happens , maybe a month , two months?
    If it goes any longer , that's just cruel XD
    images.medicaldaily.com/.../blue-balls.jpg

• what is that actually supposed to be? (not what does it look like)

• nah, that's OK.. they just kinda remind me of clown shoes. I was just curious

• @thewanderingme I think it's an actual pair of blue balls dangling from a vehicle. As the rednecks do.

• Obviously I'd want it as soon as possible, that'll show me that she's serious about me and not using me, but I don't expect that. I think after the 5th date, if there's no sex, then something wrong is going on.

• when we are ready, I don't put a time limit on these things, could take a long time or could happen quickly.

• Don't have a specific time period, whenever we feel is the right time for both of us but it's on my mind for sure.

• You shouldn't try to time something like that, bro. It should happen organically, when both people feel ready for it, whenever it may be.

• I don't expect anything. whenever we feel both ready, that can be on the first date, or after a couple of months

• I'm a virgin, so I really don't know how it would play out if I ever find someone again willing to date me.

• If it's a romantic relationship, sex is expected. If it's a platonic relationship, sex is not expected.

• Only after the wedding.

• took me 2 years for sex

• 2-6 dates depending on the girl, but anything more than 10 dates I'm out!

• It's happened on the first or the third or fourth, it varies.

• Usually by the 5th date if not sooner.

• yes, of course

What Girls Said 5

• I hate pushing guys! So if he has a set time than he probably a man hoe or something of the sorts! I say NEXT! To those guys!

• after the wedding <3

• I don't know man, I'm too sexually frustrated to wait too long 😂 Would probably jump his bones relatively early into the relationship.

• first get to know each other , see if there is actual connection. So 2-3 months i guess at least

• After about 8 months of seeing that person