What are the pros and cons of dating with a virgin?

what is your opinion on being with another adult who is not sexually active
this question is for girls and guys

Most Helpful Guy

• The pro is knowing that sex means something to her, and that she has some self control so isn't the type to have sex with just anyone. This makes her a lot less likely to have an affair. People claim it isn't true, but it is. Likewise a guy that has been with over 100 girls has shown that he lacks self control and doesn't require any sort of emotional connection to have sex.

People that sleep around, pretend like past shouldn't matter, but most people know in their heart that a persons number really does matter. Not saying the woman needs to be a virgin, but a persons standards for past sexual relationships show their true values toward sexuality, and indicate likelihood of how they will handle things in the future.

The con is that she may suffer from a low sex drive, or even be asexual, making us incompatible for a long term relationship.

• great answer I am a virgin and I agree with everything you just said but I am not asexual though I just have great self-control

What Guys Said 2

• I am a virgin and I have no problem with it. I am just waiting for a good woman that is all.

• Shouldn't matter either way

What Girls Said 2

• Its no ones seconds

• Men who chose virgins

• I lied about being a virgin more than twice
      It's funny how easily men can be fooled because of their insecurities