What do you think of my approach?

I walk to a girl, I say that she caught my eye and it would be nice if she would give me her number in order to meet for a coffer later in the week. is that too quick?

Most Helpful Girl

• hopefully you are not just walking up to girls and asking for their number. i hate when guys do that. im like so you want my number just because im cute? then i file him in the "he just wants to fuck" category and say no

it is better if after you tell her she caught your eye, to start a conversation with her and get to know her a little bit. THEN

• When I see a girl for the first time, it goes without saying that I approached her because she seems pretty. This is why I ask a girl out, I want to know her better!

• thank you for the response. For example, I talk with a girl for 5 minutes. Is the girl able to understand if I am a good guy or not?

• it might not be long enough to tell if you are a good guy, but it is long enough for a girl to be possibly interested in you and want to go on a date

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a good mentality yes, more thoughts:
    You have to GIVE her a reason to trust you with her valuable time
    So you either:
    A) Spend the time hitting up a conversation to prove to her you are not a creepy weirdo and are fun and pleasant to be around.

Or if you really don't have time (as often is the case in a coffee shop for example:
    B) What has worked in the past for me, especially when I move to a new city (and state even) for a job after Uni and didn't know anyone: introduce yourself and say something like "i know this might seem weird, but i noticed you and thought you were really attractive/beautiful/(similar genuine compliment)". And then ask if she would be alright meeting up later to get to know each other more, and THEN get her number. So you are giving her a reason and proving yourself very quickly that you aren't a weirdo and a great guy to be around.

Good luck mate!

What Girls Said 5

• That does seem pretty desperate...
    Try actually chatting with her before asking for her number.

• Maybe engage in some convo for a bit & then when you/her are going to leave ask for the number

• Looks fine for me. But i agree with the other opinion, it would be better if you engage in some convo first.

• The music is loud. In addition, the presence of alcohol could possibly make her friendly, even if she doesn't like me at all!

• It could be for some girls

• You might wanna say hi and introduce yourself and have a nice conversation before hand.

• I was thinking that the conversation should be part of our date. What can we possibly say if the music is too loud?

What Guys Said 5

• Unless she's really desperate, I doubt that'd work.

• Can you become specific on why only desperate girls could accept my invitation?

• Because that's too blunt, too straightforward. It doesn't sound like a great way to initiate your interest in someone.

• yea thats good

• Ugh dude this isn't the 90's you need to be smoother

• Well, in your other question about this exact same topic (it's not even been 24 hours and yet you post the same question) - I'll just state what I stated there; you imply it works for you, so why change it if it works wonders for you

• The first sentence from you seems to indicate you've done this many times. So why change something if it seems like it works for you (I actually would have guessed otherwise - that your scoring rate would be about 0 with this method)

• I just want to read your opinion. It works, but good is worse than batter! ;) . Have you ever done it?