Should I date him?

Hi guys, so i've been on dates with this guy for several times (10 times?), and recently he just confessed his feelings to me.

I really like his personality, and the way he treats me. But I realized that im not exactly physically attracted to him. He smokes and has plans to tattoo majority of his body. This is something that really bothers me.

I'm not exactly sure whether or not I should date him as i'm rather afraid of what might come in the future if i accepted him.

Any tips or advices to help me out on this? I've been pondering for a couple of days already.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally i have A couple small ones not at all noticable and enjoy occasionally tattooing friends for money. I've thought about doing more but side against it everytime for some reason. If i had a boyfriend and he didn't want me to then i wouldn't get any. If he wanted tattoos on the other hand i wouldn't mind. And i certainly wouldn't give up on someone i love for something so petty.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• just listen to your heart is all i can say to this problem , if u have feelings for him then you just may talk with him about that and if he really cares about you then he will stop knowing that he may lose you. if u dont have feelings for him just tell him that you're not interested and that you don't want to hurt him of being in a relationship without feeling anything for him. good luck :)

• Wait, what? You went on 10 DATES and you are STILL not sure if you want to date him? This is a joke, right? Just stop leading people on, please!

• If you don't accept him you never will and that'll hurt him

• why you waited after 10 dates to think that you don't wanna be with him? that's not good

• If you're very unsure i would suggest not going out with him, a relashionship should feel good and not make you anxious/unsure.

• I think you should try it out. Personally, special attraction comes after I make out a couple times