Not replying but liking my pictures?

Okay so I've been dming with this boy on Twitter for a while now. He's super cute and we've liked each other since 7th grade (we're both seniors in highschool now) but nothing has ever gone further than just talking and telling each other that we like one another. Well, we were having really good deep conversations about life and then the conversation sorta got to a close and he didn't message back. Which is no big deal because we had been messaging for days on end. We'll after waiting for him to message for a week I decided to message him myself. He was being cute at first and all of a sudden he just didn't message back and ignored me.. But he liked all of my tweets and all of my posts on Instagram and has been ever since he ignored me (it's been like over a week now). So what does it mean when a boy ignores your messages but likes your pictures? by the way he subtweeted a bunch of cute tweets that I honestly don't think we're meant for me and then a couple days after he tweeted that talking to girls is pointless and I don't know if that was about me or someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe he got bored of talking to you, thats why he tweeted that talking to a girl is pointless, if it bothers you that much then just message him and ask him that why are you not replying me, is there anything wrong I've done? and im sure after hearing this your problem will be solved.

What Girls Said 1

• It was probably about you.
    As for him claiming that talking to girls is pointless, you should ask him about it.