Do guys always want to sleep with their ex?

If a guy sleeps with a girl once or twice, is he forever thinking about sleeping with her? So, if you have to see your ex at work or school, etc, in the back of his mind is he always thinking about seeing you naked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Especially if they broke up because of reasons of disliking each other.

• Nope, what if they broke up because of other reasons

• Such as? If I liked her and we were good in our relationship at the end, why would we part ways. Most of the reasons would be that things were not working out between us and we wanted to separate.

• There are other reasons to break up. You could still like each other but the timing could be bad or there could be something getting in the way (job etc). It's my experience that if it left on good terms the guy will always think about the girl being naked whenever he sees her.

Most Helpful Girl

• No he's not. So many girls forget guys aren't that different from us. If you're really hot or if he is still in love with you, he might still want it, but most people have exes for a reason and often that reason caused both partners to not like each other anymore in a romantic/erotic way.

What Guys Said 3

• Not always. Some exes I wouldn't mind and some I wouldn't even bother.

• Not always

• No. They are an EX for a reason. I never see or communicate again with them.

What Girls Said 0