Do you feel the urge?

When you're in a relationship with someone or dating in the early stages do you feel the urge to constantly text that person or are you more then happy to go days without talking to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol Yess but it can get annoying if someone does it to me to much

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have to fight the urge to inundate someone I like with messages . I'm a serial texter in general 😂😂 I guess that's why I'm disappointed if ever i receive a message with just ONE word. I'm like ", whhhaatt, is that it" 😂😂

I like to keep in regular contact with someone I care about. If he hardly messaged , never initiated , or just responded with one word... I'd take it as a sign of disinterest, and proably not text him anymore

What Guys Said 1

• Back a few years before the whole facebook rage there was a chick that threw my SMS rate up to 30k/month. Granted that's sent and recieved but that was 22k more than what I had held during a busy month :P

What Girls Said 7

• No, not really. I do think about him often and feel the urge to SEE him, but I don't care much about texting. Call me old school, but I prefer calling. :)

• i DO feel the urge cause i need do know what is he doing, how is he, who is he with etc.. its just something that i can't let go, i need to text and be texted , what if he gets sad and im not there for him?

• I'm feeling that way right now, lol. It's driving me nuts. Really, I'd rather just be hanging out with him than texting though.

• i can majority of the day, if i have been working etc, i dont need an update every hour, but i at least like to chat with them a bit each day , or say goodnight :)

• I'll feel the urge lol

• Definitely! I try to be happy with texting less though because guys I find, aren't much for texting.

• Yes. However, I stop myself from doing that.