How do I make it up to a girl after postponing first date?

I met this girl a couple months back, but due to circumstances I wasn't able to ask her out until recently. We'd been trying to figure something out for a week or two but something personal came up on the day of the date and I had to reschedule. She seemed understanding enough but is there anything at all I can do to make it up to her? Small gift, flowers, something else, etc. I know cancelling on someone leaves an awful impression and I'd at least like her to genuinely realize that I'm really sorry I had to postpone and I'm still interested and didn't just have cold feet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly women dont like too many materialistics. .. flowers are ok, something small is your best bet, should be from the heart women look for sentiment above materialistic and will feel materialized if you do something super expensive rather than sweet and special. I personally expect nothing and just base it on the guy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard man you gotta apologize hard